Short Term / Temporary Leasing
CBL's Specialty Leasing program offers a unique approach to owning a retail business in a proven, market dominant shopping center. We have minimized the risk to accentuate the reward! Our ability to offer terms short in length with rents tailored specifically for your business is reason enough to open your new or existing business here at Cary Towne Center or at one or more of our 157 other properties located throughout the country.
But, if that's not enough, here are a few more reasons:
- Experience direct customer interaction with our wide range of high traffic locations in the center's walk-ways.
- Allow shoppers to discover and delight in your specialized and unique retail product on a mall provided retail merchandising unit (cart), your own custom built kiosk, or in your personalized inline store.
- Terms can range from 1 day to 365 days or longer, allowing you to sell your hand-made items for a weekend or your wholesale products for years to come.
- Test the market and your product short term or open a seasonal location to capitalize on holiday traffic.
- Take your existing business to the next level by opening a satellite location at one of our centers bringing brand awareness and driving sales to both.
Short Term Leasing Contact
Alexis Johnson, Specialty Leasing Manager
Long Term / Permanent Leasing
CBL owns, holds interests in or manages 158 properties, including market-dominant regional malls and open-air centers. The properties are located in 27 states and total 84.7 million-square-feet including 2.2 million-square-feet of non-owned shopping centers managed for third parties. Whether you are a national retailer or a local tenant, long-term multi-year commitments are the financial foundation for creating and sustaining a successful shopping center. An experienced team of leasing professionals at CBL is ready to present the best opportunities for growing your business. CBL's commitment is to help facilitate the expansion goals of their retail partners.
Long Term Leasing Contact
If you would like to receive more specifics on this or any other CBL property:
Neal Shannon, Senior Leasing Manager
For more information regarding permanent leasing, Click Here.